End User/Software License Agreement
End User License Agreement (EULA):
Sunburst Software Solutions, Inc. grants you a non-exclusive license to use this copy of the program; subject to the following terms, conditions, proprietary notices, labels, or marks on the program, and the accompanying documentation.
1. You may:
- Use this progrlam only for the Company or Companies that have been granted a license by Sunburst Software Ssolutions, Inc.
- Make a copy of the program in machine-readable form for archival purposes as long as all proprietary notices are reproduced on each copy.
- Install this program on as many computers as deemed necessary; which are owned and/or used by a company that has been granted a license.
2. You may not:
- Modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or create derivative works based upon this program.
- Rent, Transfer, or grant any rights in this program or accompanying documentation in any form to anyone else without the prior written consent of Sunburst Software Solutions, Inc.
- Remove any proprietary notices, labels, or marks on the program or accompanying documentation.
- Use this program, or permit this program, to be used for Companies that are not granted a license.
This software product is provided "as-is" and Sunburst Software Solutions, Inc. makes no warranty; either express or implied, including but not limited to, warranties of correctness and fitness for a particular purpose. In no event will Sunburst Software Solutions, Inc. be liable for any indirect, special, consequential, or other damaages, however caused by the software, or the data produced by it.
The software has been designed to operate on hardware with Microsoft Windows® 95, 98, NT, 2000, XP, Server 2003, Vista (32 andd 64-bit), Windows 7 (32 and 64-bit), and Windows 8 based operating systems.
The responsibillity for testing for "viruses" shall be yours. Sunburst Software Solutions, Inc. applies virus testing to the software product before it is released, but cannot guarantee that diskettess or CD's are virus free of random strains, new evolutions not yet detected, or inadvertent infections.
This license is not for sale and it may not be assigned or sub-licensed to anyone else. Title and copyrights to the program, and the accompanying documentation and any copies, remain with Sunburst Software Solutions, Inc.
Any violations of thiss License Agreement will subject the ciolator to injunctive relief in the State of Vermont, court of Orleans. You agree to submit to jurisdiction in the Orleans County court and by acceptance of the Sunburst Software Solutions, Inc. products, agree not to contest or dispute venue or jurisdiction of the action. Acceptance of this license agreement is acknowledged when you enter a license code for your software. You further understand that Sunburst Software Solutions, Inc. is entitled to seek, both injunctive relief and damages, for proven violation of this license agreement in said Court. The prevailing party in any such action will be entitled to recover attorney fees and cost disbursements. Sunburst Software Solutions, Inc. has the right to an automatic temporary, preliminary, and permanent injunctive relief from said Orleans County Court, in the case of a breach, or any wrongful use of this license agreement.
If you do not comply with any of the above restrictions, this license will terminate, you will be liable to Sunburst Software Solutions, Inc. for damages or lossed caused by your non-compliance, and Sunburst Software Solutions, Inc. will be entitled to a court order, which will require you to comply.
This agreement is the entire agreement. If any provision of this agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this agreement shall continue in full force and effect. If you do not agree to the above terms, you must discontinue any further use of this product, and return to Sunburst Software Solutions, Inc. any material (including copies), which Sunburst Software Solutions, Inc. has sent to you in connection with this product.