1996 - Why Can't I Access Info That's Already in QuickBooks?
Nancy Hoffman, a Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor and independent bookkeeper living in Connecticut, begins her search for someone to write a Certified Payroll and an AIA Billing add-on for QuickBooks®.
While completing a job-costed payroll for 10 employees, or a progress invoice within QuickBooks was a fast and efficient process, completing the required Certified Payroll Reports and AIA billings take hours to complete using complex Excel spreadsheets.
WHY can't I access data I've already entered in QuickBooks?
There has GOT to be an easier way to do this!!!!!!
- Nevada DOT AASHTO Certified Payroll Upload Available
- QuickBooks 2023 Compatibility Announced
- Resolution for problems with initial QuickBooks 2022 release
- IMPORTANT! Problems with QuickBooks 2022 - Don't Upgrade
- Important News About QuickBooks Desktop 2021 & 2022
- 7-13-21: US DOL Releases Final WH-347 Form
- U.S. DOL issues temporary WH-347
- Another Update for Illinois DOL Electronic Uploads
- QuickBooks DESKTOP 2021 Compatibility IS AVAILABLE
- Illinois DOL Certified Payroll Portal Upload Compatibility