Sunburst Software Solutions, Inc. News for 2000
What's New at Sunburst Software Solutions, Inc. - 2000
Certified payroll reports, generated using Certified Payroll Solution, are being submitted weekly in Connecticut.
Research and development for all other states in on-going in order to make Certified Payroll Solution compliant, not only with the U.S. Department of Labor WH-347 Certified Payroll Report; but, to allow users to generate their own state's mandated reports.
A four year search has ended for a method to retrieve payroll information from QuickBooks through the use of the DataBlox, Inc., OfficeQ Pro product, but for someone to write the code for a certified payroll reporting add-on.
Sunburst Software Solutions, Inc. is founded in Lakeside, MT by Nancy Hoffman and Ben Smyth and the development of "Certified Payroll Solution" begins, using live weekly payroll data from Connecticut for testing purposes.
- Nevada DOT AASHTO Certified Payroll Upload Available
- QuickBooks 2023 Compatibility Announced
- Resolution for problems with initial QuickBooks 2022 release
- IMPORTANT! Problems with QuickBooks 2022 - Don't Upgrade
- Important News About QuickBooks Desktop 2021 & 2022
- 7-13-21: US DOL Releases Final WH-347 Form
- U.S. DOL issues temporary WH-347
- Another Update for Illinois DOL Electronic Uploads
- QuickBooks DESKTOP 2021 Compatibility IS AVAILABLE
- Illinois DOL Certified Payroll Portal Upload Compatibility