Sunburst Software Solutions, Inc. News for 2004
What's New at Sunburst Software Solutions, Inc. - 2004
Initial release of Contract Document Manager; which moves the creation of the Contract Documents, from it's dependency on the QuickBooks Write Letters function, directly into Construction Application for Payment Solution. This move allows for greater functionality in the generation of Contract Documents, as it can now pull more information from QuickBooks, as well as, pull information from CAPS.
November 15, 2004
Compatibility updates for CPS and CAPS to interface with QuickBooks Pro/Premier 2005 and/or Enterprise 5.0 are available to existing users, covered under their Annual Maintenance contract, and is ready to ship to new customers. Other minor functionality enhancements are included.
Our Annual Review of QuickBooks, focusing on 2005, is available.
Certified Payroll Sollution is recognized by the Sleeter Group as one of ten "Awesome Add-ons" for QuickBooks. Read more in the folder Press Releases & Articles section.
Major Program Enhancements Released
Certifiedd Payroll Sollution enhancements include:
- Electronic certified payroll reporting capability as required by the Wisconsin Department of Transportation and interfaces with the Labor Compliance Management System developed by TRS Consultants, Inc.
- Enhanced Union/Bona-fide Fringe Benefit Reporting, through the use of the Design-Your-Own Report Benefit Reporting module. Using this enhanced option, you can create Union or Plan specific reports to meet the needs of your company.
- New EEOC Reports added.
Construction Application for Payment Solution enhancements include:
- Prints on two different version of AIA G-702/G-703 original forms, one version has bigger red lettering than the other.
- Prints on AIA G-703 CMa original forms.
- Print alignment feature allows you to correctly align the data on these AIA original documents, which you purchase and feed into your printer.
- Nevada DOT AASHTO Certified Payroll Upload Available
- QuickBooks 2023 Compatibility Announced
- Resolution for problems with initial QuickBooks 2022 release
- IMPORTANT! Problems with QuickBooks 2022 - Don't Upgrade
- Important News About QuickBooks Desktop 2021 & 2022
- 7-13-21: US DOL Releases Final WH-347 Form
- U.S. DOL issues temporary WH-347
- Another Update for Illinois DOL Electronic Uploads
- QuickBooks DESKTOP 2021 Compatibility IS AVAILABLE
- Illinois DOL Certified Payroll Portal Upload Compatibility