What's New at Sunburst Software Solutions, Inc. - 2011
Will somebody PLEASE tell me where 2011 has gone? I swear it seems like it was January 1, 2011 just a few days ago! It's been an insane year and I'm sure that I'm missing or just not remembering a lot - but here goes....
Nancy was hired by American General Contractors Association - San Diego Chapter to do an all day QuickBooks and certified payroll training class for November 8. We made all the arrangements and even planned for a few days off. Unfortunately, AGC cancelled the class on October 31 and we had ourselves a very nice few days of vacation.
September 27th, compatibility for QuickBooks 2012 released - all versions, Pro, Premier and Enterprise 12.0
Construction Application for Payment Solution Enhancements
- Adds new Non-Notarized Invoice format with an Architect's signing statement
- Adds ability to print commas and dollar signs on Continuation Sheet amounts. This is NOT recommended since large dollar amounts will not fit in most columns and still be legible.
- General error fixes and speed enhancements.
Certified Payroll Solution Enhancements & Form Updates
- Revised the New Jersey Certified Payroll Report.Revised the Missouri Certified Payroll Report.
- Update to the State of Nevada Certified Payroll Report.
- Revised State of Illinois Certified Transcript of Payroll.
- New Lower Manhattan Development Corporation Workforce Employment Utilization Report - Schedule C - Attachment c-1.
- New Lower Manhattan Development Corporation Workforce Employment Utilization Report.
- Revised the Golden State Labor Compliance Statement of Compliance form for California.
- Revised Illinois DOT EEOC Report.
- General bug fixes and speed enhancements.