Sunburst Software Solutions, Inc. News In 2013
What's New at Sunburst Software Solutions, Inc. - 2013
Well the year has already started out with a bang! We spent most of November & December 2012 working with Qutera (an authorized Intuit hosting company) to offer a cloud based version of Certified Payroll Solution and Construction Application for Payment Solution.
With the lure of anytime, anywere access for business owners and their staff becoming more and more attractive, users are demanding that same capability with the desktop version of QuickBooks and the 3rd party add-ons that they use.
Not all hosting companies will host QuickBooks 3rd party integrated applications or if they do, it becomes awfully expensive for the QuickBooks user.
Qutera offers a moderately priced hosting solution for the desktop version of QuickBooks and we are pleased to partner with them in offering Certiified Payroll Solution & Construction Application for Payment Solution "in the cloud". For more information about our cloud based versions - visit http://cloud.sunburstsoftwaresolutions.com/. You must sign up for hosting services through us in order to get the right package.
- Nevada DOT AASHTO Certified Payroll Upload Available
- QuickBooks 2023 Compatibility Announced
- Resolution for problems with initial QuickBooks 2022 release
- IMPORTANT! Problems with QuickBooks 2022 - Don't Upgrade
- Important News About QuickBooks Desktop 2021 & 2022
- 7-13-21: US DOL Releases Final WH-347 Form
- U.S. DOL issues temporary WH-347
- Another Update for Illinois DOL Electronic Uploads
- QuickBooks DESKTOP 2021 Compatibility IS AVAILABLE
- Illinois DOL Certified Payroll Portal Upload Compatibility