Alabama Certified Payroll-QuickBooks
Alabama Certified Payroll Reporting Requirements
Alabama's prevailing wage laws require the filing of a slightly modified U. S. Department of Labor WH-347 form. Special reporting requirements include the reporting of employee Race and Gender, and that employees who fall under the "Foreman" Work Classification be reported with no hours, pay rates, earnings, or deductions. In addition to the modified report for Alabama, you will be able to select the use of the Federal or U. S. Department of Labor WH-347 form on a job-by-job basis.
NOTE: Historically, the Federal WH-347 is revised every three (3) years, the current form is due to expire in 2018.
This page provides you with both a quick 10-minute Audio/Video overview of how Certified Payroll Solution will interface with and use your existing QuickBooks data to produce the final reports and a comprehensive self-paced .pdf training demo which walks you through the complete setup.
How to use this page:
- Click on the 1st image in the Demonstration(s) column to watch a 10-minute Audio/Video which will provide you with a general overview of how Certified Payroll Solution works with your QuickBooks data to produce the final certified payroll reporting forms.
- Click on the 2nd image in the Demonstration(s) column to download a comprehensive .pdf training demo which walks you through setup and use of the program.
- Click on the image(s) in the Certified Payroll Report Form(s) column to view full-sized reports that have been generated with Certified Payroll Solution.
- Click on the image(s) in the Statement of Compliance/Sign-off Sheet(s) column to view full-sized "sign-off" sheets that have been created with Certified Payroll Solution - ready for your signature.
Alabama Certified Payroll Forms & Demonstrations:
Certified Payroll Report Form(s)
Statement of Compliance/Sign-off Sheet(s)
PDF. Demo updated 12/29/06
Alabama Modified WH-347
U. S. Department of Labor (Federal) WH-347 Form
Alabama Statement of Compliance
Statement of Compliance for WH-347
Free, fully functional, 30-day trials available upon request.
- Alaska Department of Labor-LLS Online Certified Payroll Update
- Nevada DOT AASHTO Certified Payroll Upload Available
- QuickBooks 2024 Compatibility Announced
- Resolution for problems with initial QuickBooks 2022 release
- IMPORTANT! Problems with QuickBooks 2022 - Don't Upgrade
- Important News About QuickBooks Desktop 2021 & 2022
- 7-13-21: US DOL Releases Final WH-347 Form
- U.S. DOL issues temporary WH-347
- Another Update for Illinois DOL Electronic Uploads
- QuickBooks DESKTOP 2021 Compatibility IS AVAILABLE