Alaska Certified Payroll - QuickBooks
Alaska Certified Payroll Reporting Requirements
Alaska's prevailing wage/certified payroll reporting mandates are provided by the Alaska Department of Labor.
Like many other states, Certified Payroll Reporting requirements are becoming more complex:
- Department of Labor paper Form 07-6058
- Federal or U. S. Department of Labor Form WH-347
- Electronic filing requirements for DOL (built into the program) become effective during the summer of 2009
- Use of LCPtracker (implemented August 2015)
- AASHTO (American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials) utilizing the Trns•port® system
You will be able to choose which paper form or electronic upload file type to use on a job-by-job basis.
NOTE: Historically, the Federal WH-347 is revised every three (3) years, the current form is due to expire in 2024.
This page provides you with both a quick 10-minute Audio/Video overview of how Certified Payroll Solution will interface with and use your existing QuickBooks data to produce the final reports and a comprehensive self-paced .pdf training demo which walks you through the complete setup.
How to use this page:
- Click on the 1st image in the Demonstration(s) column to watch a 10-minute Audio/Video which will provide you with a general overview of how Certified Payroll Solution works with your QuickBooks data to produce the final certified payroll reporting forms.
- Click on the 2nd image in the Demonstration(s) column to download a comprehensive .pdf training demo which walks you through setup and use of the program.
- Click on the image(s) in the Certified Payroll Report Form(s) column to view full-sized reports that have been generated with Certified Payroll Solution.
- Click on the image(s) in the Statement of Compliance/Sign-off Sheet(s) column to view full-sized "sign-off" sheets that have been created with Certified Payroll Solution - ready for your signature.
Alaska Certified Payroll Forms & Demonstrations:
Certified Payroll Report Form(s)
Statement of Compliance/Sign-off Sheet(s)
PDF. Demo updated 11/11/2010
Alaska Certified Payroll Form 07-6058
U. S. Department of Labor (Federal) WH-347 Form
Alaska Statement of Compliance
Statement of Compliance for WH-347
Free, fully functional, 30-day trials available upon request.
Comprehensive self-paced training is available free of charge, from the folder Certified Payroll Solution Training, Support & Resource Center
- Nevada DOT AASHTO Certified Payroll Upload Available
- QuickBooks 2023 Compatibility Announced
- Resolution for problems with initial QuickBooks 2022 release
- IMPORTANT! Problems with QuickBooks 2022 - Don't Upgrade
- Important News About QuickBooks Desktop 2021 & 2022
- 7-13-21: US DOL Releases Final WH-347 Form
- U.S. DOL issues temporary WH-347
- Another Update for Illinois DOL Electronic Uploads
- QuickBooks DESKTOP 2021 Compatibility IS AVAILABLE
- Illinois DOL Certified Payroll Portal Upload Compatibility