AIA® Style Billing for QuickBooks Demonstration & Sample Forms
Construction Application for Payment Solution - AIA® Style Percentage of Completion Contract Billing Software for QuickBooks® - Take a 20 minute On-Line Demonstration and View Sample Forms
Construction Application for Payment Solution works with QuickBooks to help you automate the time-consuming and error prone process of manually creating AIA® G-702 and G-703 billings by using data that you have already entered into your QuickBooks company file.
It takes hours each month to complete these billings by hand, through the use of an Excel spreadsheet, or with a stand-alone program; where you must constantly update the information.
How Does Construction Application for Payment Solution work? Watch a 10 minute video on how Construction Application for Payment Solution interfaces with QuickBooks by clicking on the video to the left.
Priced at $349.00 for a Construction Application for Payment Solution "company license", with the program to be installed on as many computers as required - via electronic download (see our Order Page for more details).
Free, fully functional, 30-day trials available upon request.
Comprehensive self-paced training is available free of charge, from the folder Construction Application for Payment Solution Training, Support, & Resource Center , once there - look for the Construction Application for Payment Solution Audio/Video Training category.
"All sample forms listed below are printed using plain 8 1/2" x ll" paper."
"Standard" To Owner - From Contractor - Via Architect
- Nevada DOT AASHTO Certified Payroll Upload Available
- QuickBooks 2023 Compatibility Announced
- Resolution for problems with initial QuickBooks 2022 release
- IMPORTANT! Problems with QuickBooks 2022 - Don't Upgrade
- Important News About QuickBooks Desktop 2021 & 2022
- 7-13-21: US DOL Releases Final WH-347 Form
- U.S. DOL issues temporary WH-347
- Another Update for Illinois DOL Electronic Uploads
- QuickBooks DESKTOP 2021 Compatibility IS AVAILABLE
- Illinois DOL Certified Payroll Portal Upload Compatibility