California Certified Payroll Reporting Requirements
California's prevailing wage/certified payroll reporting requirements can be mandated by any of the following agencies or organizations, each with their own unique set of reporting requirements.
- The California Department of Industrial Relations (DIR) and the filing of Form A-1-131.
- The California Department of Transportation (CALTRANS) and the filing of a modified WH-347 form.
- The City of San Jose.
- The City of Los Angeles.
- The U. S. Department of Labor and the filing of a standard WH-347 form.
- Electronic filing requirements through the use of LCPTracker, MyLCM (Hill International/TRS Consultants), Elation Systems, Inc. D-Bas Labor Compliance Software, PRISM Compliance Management, and/or the California eCPR (Electronic Certified Payroll) for QuickBooks.
- Additional "paper filing requirements" by Labor Compliance Organizations, such as, Golden State Labor Compliance, LLC or CAlLCP.
NOTE: Historically, the Federal WH-347 is revised every three (3) years, the current form is due to expire in 2018.
This page provides you with both a quick 10-minute Audio/Video overview of how Certified Payroll Solution will interface with and use your existing QuickBooks data to produce the final reports and a comprehensive self-paced .pdf training demo which walks you through the complete setup.
How to use this page:
- Click on the 1st image in the Demonstration(s) column to watch a 10-minute Audio/Video which will provide you with a general overview of how Certified Payroll Solution works with your QuickBooks data to produce the final certified payroll reporting forms.
- Click on the 2nd image in the Demonstration(s) column to download a comprehensive .pdf training demo which walks you through setup and use of the program.
- Click on the image(s) in the Certified Payroll Report Form(s) column to view full-sized reports that have been generated with Certified Payroll Solution.
- Click on the image(s) in the Statement of Compliance/Sign-off Sheet(s) column to view full-sized "sign-off" sheets that have been created with Certified Payroll Solution - ready for your signature.
California Certified Payroll Forms & Demonstrations:
Free, fully functional, 30-day trials available upon request.
Comprehensive self-paced training is available free of charge, from the folder Certified Payroll Solution Training, Support & Resource Center