Certified Payroll Soution for QuickBooks References
Certified Payroll Solution for QuickBooks - Case Studies, References, User Comments & Reviews
As you read through the following Case Studies, References, User Comments & Reviews you will notice that it is not unusual to find that people have been using Certified Payroll Solution for several years, some since 2001 when it was first released; that alone is a testimate to the fact that the product works as advertised. Please feel free to contact anyone listed here for a more "personal" reference if you wish.
9/16/06 - Certified Payroll Solution received an overall score of 9.06 out of 10 in a recent web-based customer satisfaction survey. This survey was sponsored by Intuit and conducted by an independent 3rd party. Each survey consisted of 32 questions about Certified Payroll Solution's functionality, ease of use, technical support, and overall user experience. For more information visit the QuickBooks Solutions Marketplace.
Certified Payroll Solution for QuickBooks Case Studies, Aricles and Brochure
- Intuit Developer Network independent of Certified Payroll Solution by Sara Watson, CPA and Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor. Sarah gave CPS an overall rating of 9.0.
- QuickBooks and CPS Keeps Construction Company Paperwork in Line for pdf (262 KB) of Santa Cruz, CA; a CPS User since July, 2003.
- QuickBooks and CPS Produce Certified Payroll Reports That "Make the Grade" for pdf (257 KB) , of Rancho Cordova, CA; a CPS user since April, 2003.
- Certified Payroll Is As Easy As Clicking the Mouse for pdf (260 KB) , of Bosque Farms, NM; a CPS User from July 2001 - July 2008.
- Certified Payroll Solution Enhanced My Creditility as a Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor, by .
- The Sleeter Group - from June 2005
- Certified Payroll Solution recognized by The Sleeter Group as an pdf (86 KB) in 2004
- Inside QuickBooks Newsletter - pdf (84 KB) from March 2002
- . An interview with Nancy Smyth, Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor and President of Sunburst Software Solutions, Inc.
- Certified Payroll Solution pdf Product (404 KB) .
[11/7/05] Certified Payroll Solution works really well and has saved me more hours than I want to think about when doing certified payroll reports. Thanks so very much for your efforts!
Newborg, Inc., Springfield, VA
CPS User since November 2004
[7/7/04] I have purchased and installed several accounting systems over the past 30 years as a Manager, VP of Operations, and as an owner of a construction business. Intuit's product is a very broad based application. It is not tailored nearly as much as other, more expensive programs. Without the benefits of third party providers, QuickBooks would not be suitable for us. Certainly, Sunburst Software Solutions is a valuable resource to both Intuit and Allegany Landscape, particulary, regarding the certified payroll information they are providing.
Allegany Landscapes, Wellsville, NY
CPS User since June 2003
[7/8/04] Just wanted to say "thanks" for your certified payroll program - it has paid for itself many times over!
Robert Oglesby, President
Power & Data Associates, Garden City, GA
CPS User since November 2003
[7/23/04] Sunburst is a great company and your customer support is above and beyond. It is so amazing to see that in this day and age and I really appreciate all of your assistance. I will recommend your software to all of our contractors. This has been the best experience that I have had in dealing with any software company.
Climatech, Redmond, WA
New CPS User July 2004
[January 2004] I made it through the SeaPac QuickBooks and Certified Payroll Solution setup. I am so happy! I just wanted to say thank you so much for REAL support, it is so rare in business these days. People like you make my job even more enjoyable! I hope I will be assisting more clients with their setups in the future; Certified Payroll Solution was so easy.
Sherri Zongker, Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor
Gustin Accountancy Corporation, Valencia, CA
Sherri has been recommending and implementing CPS since May 2003
- Nevada DOT AASHTO Certified Payroll Upload Available
- QuickBooks 2023 Compatibility Announced
- Resolution for problems with initial QuickBooks 2022 release
- IMPORTANT! Problems with QuickBooks 2022 - Don't Upgrade
- Important News About QuickBooks Desktop 2021 & 2022
- 7-13-21: US DOL Releases Final WH-347 Form
- U.S. DOL issues temporary WH-347
- Another Update for Illinois DOL Electronic Uploads
- QuickBooks DESKTOP 2021 Compatibility IS AVAILABLE
- Illinois DOL Certified Payroll Portal Upload Compatibility