City of New York Certified Payroll Update Available
The City of New York - Office of the Comptroller - Bureau of Labor Law has released a REVISED/UPDATED Certified Payroll reporting form, which went into effect IMMEDIATELY upon the release of the revised form.
This updated report includes 2 pages of instructions, that MUST BE PRINTED AND SUBMITTED when you submit the actual report.
- Backup your CPS data. From the Backup & Restore Menu --> choose Enhanced Backup. Make sure a backup "folder" is specified --> Click Backup.
- Update CPS to the MOST current version. From the Help menu --> choose About --> click the BIG "login" button --> download and install the current CPS Setup. THIS MUST BE DONE ON ALL COMPUTERS RUNNING CPS.
- Download the Setup instructions found here, in a pdf.
- Nevada DOT AASHTO Certified Payroll Upload Available
- QuickBooks 2023 Compatibility Announced
- Resolution for problems with initial QuickBooks 2022 release
- IMPORTANT! Problems with QuickBooks 2022 - Don't Upgrade
- Important News About QuickBooks Desktop 2021 & 2022
- 7-13-21: US DOL Releases Final WH-347 Form
- U.S. DOL issues temporary WH-347
- Another Update for Illinois DOL Electronic Uploads
- QuickBooks DESKTOP 2021 Compatibility IS AVAILABLE
- Illinois DOL Certified Payroll Portal Upload Compatibility