Colorado Certified Payroll - QuickBooks
Colorado Certified Payroll Reporting Requirements
Colorado's Prevailing Wage/Certified Payroll reporting requirements can be mandated by any of the following agencies, and require the filing of agency specific certified payroll reports. In addition to these agency specific reports, you will be able to select and use the Federal or U. S. Department of Labor Form WH-347 on a job-by-job basis.
- The Colorado Office of the Auditor and the filing of the A/072 form.
- The Colorado Department of Transportation and the filing of the Federal WH-347 with Contractor Wage Compliance Statement - PLUS additional electronic filing requirements through the use of LCPtracker.
- The City of Denver (with the City Seal) and the filing of Form A/072 with the Statement of Compliance - Payroll Affidavit A/081 - PLUS additional electronic filing requirements through the use of LCPtracker.
- The City of Denver (with the City Seal) and the filing of Form A/072 with the Statement of Compliance - Payroll Affidavit A/081 and Affidavit of Prime or Subcontractor Form A/082 - PLUS additional electronic filing requirements through the use of LCPtracker.
- Some agencies require electronic certified payroll data to be submitted via the MyLCM system.
- The U. S. Department of Labor and the filing of a standard WH-347 & WH-348.
Additionally, the Colorado Division of Small Business Opportunity (DSBO) also has it's own special EEOC Workforce Report, which must be submitted on a monthly basis.
NOTE: Historically, the Federal WH-347 is revised every three (3) years, the current form is due to expire in 2018.
This page provides you with both a quick 10-minute Audio/Video overview of how Certified Payroll Solution will interface with and use your existing QuickBooks data to produce the final reports and a comprehensive self-paced .pdf training demo which walks you through the complete setup.
How to use this page:
- Click on the 1st image in the Demonstration(s) column to watch a 10-minute Audio/Video which will provide you with a general overview of how Certified Payroll Solution works with your QuickBooks data to produce the final certified payroll reporting forms.
- Click on the 2nd image in the Demonstration(s) column to download a comprehensive .pdf training demo which walks you through setup and use of the program.
- Click on the image(s) in the Certified Payroll Report Form(s) column to view full-sized reports that have been generated with Certified Payroll Solution.
- Click on the image(s) in the Statement of Compliance/Sign-off Sheet(s) column to view full-sized "sign-off" sheets that have been created with Certified Payroll Solution - ready for your signature.
Colorado Certified Payroll Forms & Demonstrations:
Certified Payroll Report Form(s)
Statement of Compliance/Sign-off Sheet(s)
Office of the Auditor A/O 72
PDF. Demo updated February 2009
Colorado Department of Transportation
Contractor Wage Compliance Statement
City & County of Denver
Payroll Affidavit A/O 81
City & County of Denver
Payroll Affidavits A/O 81 & A/O 82
U. S. Department of Labor (Federal) WH-347 Form
Statement of Compliance for WH-347
Free, fully functional, 30-day trials available upon request.
Comprehensive self-paced training is available free of charge, from the Certified Payroll Solution Training, Support & Resource Center
- Alaska Department of Labor-LLS Online Certified Payroll Update
- Nevada DOT AASHTO Certified Payroll Upload Available
- QuickBooks 2024 Compatibility Announced
- Resolution for problems with initial QuickBooks 2022 release
- IMPORTANT! Problems with QuickBooks 2022 - Don't Upgrade
- Important News About QuickBooks Desktop 2021 & 2022
- 7-13-21: US DOL Releases Final WH-347 Form
- U.S. DOL issues temporary WH-347
- Another Update for Illinois DOL Electronic Uploads
- QuickBooks DESKTOP 2021 Compatibility IS AVAILABLE