Connecticut Certified Payroll-QuickBooks
Connecticut Certified Payroll Reporting Requirements
Connecticut's certified payroll reporting requirements are provided by the:
- Connecticut Department of Labor, and require the filing of Form WWS-CP1
- Department of Labor form with DOT Statement of Compliance addendum
- Federal or U. S. Department of Labor Form WH-347 on a job-by-job basis.
The Connecticut DOT has teamed up with AASHTO (American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials) and now requires that you submit your Certified Payroll Reports electronically, utilizing the Trns•port® system.
Certified Payroll Solution will allow you to create a file that you can upload into the Trns•port® system and/or print either the Connecticut Payroll Certification for Public Works Projects form or the Federal WH-347 on a job-by-job basis.
Additionally, the Connecticut Commission of Human Rights and Opportunities Contract Compliance Unit also has its own special 2-page EEOC Report, which must be submitted on a monthly basis.
NOTE: Historically, the Federal WH-347 is revised every three (3) years.
This page provides you with both a quick 10-minute Audio/Video overview of how Certified Payroll Solution will interface with and use your existing QuickBooks data to produce the final reports and a comprehensive self-paced .pdf training demo which walks you through the complete setup.
How to use this page:
- Click on the 1st image in the Demonstration(s) column to watch a 10-minute Audio/Video which will provide you with a general overview of how Certified Payroll Solution works with your QuickBooks data to produce the final certified payroll reporting forms.
- Click on the 2nd image in the Demonstration(s) column to download a comprehensive .pdf training demo which walks you through setup and use of the program.
- Click on the image(s) in the Certified Payroll Report Form(s) column to view full-sized reports that have been generated with Certified Payroll Solution.
- Click on the image(s) in the Statement of Compliance/Sign-off Sheet(s) column to view full-sized "sign-off" sheets that have been created with Certified Payroll Solution - ready for your signature.
Connecticut Certified Payroll Forms & Demonstrations:
Certified Payroll Report Form(s)
Statement of Compliance/Sign-off Sheet(s)
Connecticut Form WWS-CP1
Fringe Benefit Explanation
U. S. Department of Labor (Federal) WH-347 Form
Statement of Compliance for WH-347
Free, fully functional, 30-day trials available upon request.
Comprehensive self-paced training is available free of charge, from the
- Alaska Department of Labor-LLS Online Certified Payroll Update
- Nevada DOT AASHTO Certified Payroll Upload Available
- QuickBooks 2024 Compatibility Announced
- Resolution for problems with initial QuickBooks 2022 release
- IMPORTANT! Problems with QuickBooks 2022 - Don't Upgrade
- Important News About QuickBooks Desktop 2021 & 2022
- 7-13-21: US DOL Releases Final WH-347 Form
- U.S. DOL issues temporary WH-347
- Another Update for Illinois DOL Electronic Uploads
- QuickBooks DESKTOP 2021 Compatibility IS AVAILABLE