Will Certified Payroll Solution work with QuickBooks Assisted Payroll?
Yes, we currently have numerous customers who are utilizing the QuickBooks Assisted Payroll Service offered by Intuit without any problems.
One word of caution with the Assisted Payroll Service:
spend a little extra time to verify that all hours have been entered and posted correctly against each specific job, BEFORE sending your payroll data to Intuit. Editing paycheck information after it has come back from the service is difficult, and sometimes, totally impossible.
For those of you who are unfamiliar with Assisted Payroll; it is a payroll service offered by Intuit which "helps" you process your payroll. You will be responsible for entering your Employee's time, using the Weekly Timesheet function (giving you total control of your job costing), you then send this data electronically to Intuit where they will create your payroll checks, provide direct deposit services, process quarterly payroll tax forms, and W-2's. Pricing is usually less than that of similar payroll services, such as ADP or Paychex.
If you are interested in moving to an "assisted" method of payroll, and obtaining a discount on your initial setup, please contact us, and we will provide you with the name of an Intuit Assisted Payroll Representative that understands prevailing wage requirements.
- Nevada DOT AASHTO Certified Payroll Upload Available
- QuickBooks 2023 Compatibility Announced
- Resolution for problems with initial QuickBooks 2022 release
- IMPORTANT! Problems with QuickBooks 2022 - Don't Upgrade
- Important News About QuickBooks Desktop 2021 & 2022
- 7-13-21: US DOL Releases Final WH-347 Form
- U.S. DOL issues temporary WH-347
- Another Update for Illinois DOL Electronic Uploads
- QuickBooks DESKTOP 2021 Compatibility IS AVAILABLE
- Illinois DOL Certified Payroll Portal Upload Compatibility