Will Certified Payroll Solution work with QuickBooks Online Payroll?
Up until mid-2007, Intuit offered a "Complete" Payroll Service that was administered by ADP, and eventually purchased by ADP. Certified Payroll Solution was not compatible with that method of payroll, because employee time and the actual payroll checks, were entered and issued into another program, which then sent payroll back to QuickBooks using Journal Entries.
We cannot obtain payroll data that has been entered into QuickBooks as a Journal Entry or as a regular check.
Intuit now offers an "Online Payroll Service", which again, does not require or integrate with QuickBooks Financial software. Once again, because the new Online Payroll Service does not keep payroll data within your QuickBooks company file, Certified Payroll Solution will not work.
In order to successfully use Certified Payroll Solution, you will need to be using QuickBooks Basic, Enhanced Payroll or Assisted Payroll, and we can even help you obtain a discount, if you are a new payroll subscriber.
Additionally, you may subscribe to QuickBooks Assisted Payroll. Contact us for the name of a QuickBooks Assisted Payroll Representative who understands prevailing wage reporting mandates and contractors; we can, also, help you to obtain a discount on your Assisted Payroll initial setup, if you are a new Assisted Payroll Subscriber.
- Nevada DOT AASHTO Certified Payroll Upload Available
- QuickBooks 2023 Compatibility Announced
- Resolution for problems with initial QuickBooks 2022 release
- IMPORTANT! Problems with QuickBooks 2022 - Don't Upgrade
- Important News About QuickBooks Desktop 2021 & 2022
- 7-13-21: US DOL Releases Final WH-347 Form
- U.S. DOL issues temporary WH-347
- Another Update for Illinois DOL Electronic Uploads
- QuickBooks DESKTOP 2021 Compatibility IS AVAILABLE
- Illinois DOL Certified Payroll Portal Upload Compatibility