I'm behind in issuing certified payrolls
I am behind in issuing certified payroll reports, can I use Certified Payroll Solution to catch up?
Yes, you can use Certified Payroll Solution to catch up on the submission of delinquent reports in SOME INSTANCES, and over the years, we have made enhancements to the program that will alleviate SOME, but not all, of the difficulties that you would encounter when generating these old reports. However, these enhancements, do not and should not, be used to replace proper setup.
While Certified Payroll Solution is really designed to work from this point forward, due to setup requirements outlined in FAQ #3 - How long will Certified Payroll Solution setup take? and in the Certified Payroll Solution - QuickBooks Setup Video, found in the
Certified Payroll Solution Audio/Video Training
It is not recommended that you go backward in time, especially if QuickBooks has not been properly utilized, it is possible to catch up on old reports if you follow a specific set of instructions. Due to the extremely lengthy amount of time this procedure takes, it is NOT considered part of your free initial support and training, and is considered "billable" - see our Sunburst Software Solutions, Inc. Support, Training & Maintenance Policy.
- Nevada DOT AASHTO Certified Payroll Upload Available
- QuickBooks 2023 Compatibility Announced
- Resolution for problems with initial QuickBooks 2022 release
- IMPORTANT! Problems with QuickBooks 2022 - Don't Upgrade
- Important News About QuickBooks Desktop 2021 & 2022
- 7-13-21: US DOL Releases Final WH-347 Form
- U.S. DOL issues temporary WH-347
- Another Update for Illinois DOL Electronic Uploads
- QuickBooks DESKTOP 2021 Compatibility IS AVAILABLE
- Illinois DOL Certified Payroll Portal Upload Compatibility