Is Certified Payroll Solution a "stand-alone" product?
No, it is not a stand-alone product.
It was designed to pull payroll data that was already entered into your QuickBooks company file, so that you would not have to manually enter information into a seperate program.
Certified Payroll Solution REQUIRES the use of QuickBooks (Windows Desktop versions only) Financial Software and that payroll be generated and/or recorded as a "paycheck" type transaction within QuickBooks.
- Nevada DOT AASHTO Certified Payroll Upload Available
- QuickBooks 2023 Compatibility Announced
- Resolution for problems with initial QuickBooks 2022 release
- IMPORTANT! Problems with QuickBooks 2022 - Don't Upgrade
- Important News About QuickBooks Desktop 2021 & 2022
- 7-13-21: US DOL Releases Final WH-347 Form
- U.S. DOL issues temporary WH-347
- Another Update for Illinois DOL Electronic Uploads
- QuickBooks DESKTOP 2021 Compatibility IS AVAILABLE
- Illinois DOL Certified Payroll Portal Upload Compatibility