What's the difference-Certified Payroll Solution vs QuickBooks Certified Payroll Reports?
Certified Payroll Solution generates a complete U. S. Department of Labor Form WH-347 and/or State mandated Certified Payroll Reports, the required Statement of Compliance, "No Work Performed" payrolls, 25 different Federal, State, and Local EEOC/Work Utilization Reports, PLUS ARRA and Generic and/or Custom Designed Benefit Reports that are ready for your signature and mailing (see the Demonstrations page for details), to help you meet all of your compliance needs.
The Certified Payroll Box 1 Report that is included in the Premier Contractor Edition will only provide you with the Name, Address, and Social Security Numbers of your employees, and does not include other required information, leaving you faced with incomplete reports and tedious data manipulation.
The built-in Certified Payroll Report, that is part of QuickBooks Enhanced Payroll - when you use the Premier or Enterprise versions; is an alternate/substitute WH-347 form and may or may not meet reporting requirements. Meaning that you will have to take the available data and manually transfer it to the correct form.
- Nevada DOT AASHTO Certified Payroll Upload Available
- QuickBooks 2023 Compatibility Announced
- Resolution for problems with initial QuickBooks 2022 release
- IMPORTANT! Problems with QuickBooks 2022 - Don't Upgrade
- Important News About QuickBooks Desktop 2021 & 2022
- 7-13-21: US DOL Releases Final WH-347 Form
- U.S. DOL issues temporary WH-347
- Another Update for Illinois DOL Electronic Uploads
- QuickBooks DESKTOP 2021 Compatibility IS AVAILABLE
- Illinois DOL Certified Payroll Portal Upload Compatibility