I have Customers, Jobs, and Subjobs, can I "roll" up reports?
I have Customers, Jobs, and Sub-jobs in QuickBooks, can I "roll" up certified payroll reports to the JOB level?
Job costing needs sometimes do not match the requirement of certified payroll report generation, for example:
You are awarded a job which involves work on several different buildings, for job costing purposes you've created a QuickBooks Job record for the entire project and then you created sub-jobs for each building - so you could generate accurate job costing reports. However, the GC wants a single certified payroll report for the entire project.
Watch the How to Roll-Up/Combine Certified Payroll reports video, found in the
Certified Payroll Solution How-To Support Videos
area, which will demonstrate 4 different options in which you can generate certified payroll reports:
- All jobs and sub-jobs are rolled up to the "Customer" level.
- All sub-jobs, sub-sub-jobs, etc. are rolled up to the "job" level.
- All Jobs, sub-jobs, etc. are rolled up 1 level.
- Customers, jobs, sub-jobs, sub-sub jobs, etc. are reported at the level they are entered in QuickBooks.
Written documentation is also available in the manual.
- Nevada DOT AASHTO Certified Payroll Upload Available
- QuickBooks 2023 Compatibility Announced
- Resolution for problems with initial QuickBooks 2022 release
- IMPORTANT! Problems with QuickBooks 2022 - Don't Upgrade
- Important News About QuickBooks Desktop 2021 & 2022
- 7-13-21: US DOL Releases Final WH-347 Form
- U.S. DOL issues temporary WH-347
- Another Update for Illinois DOL Electronic Uploads
- QuickBooks DESKTOP 2021 Compatibility IS AVAILABLE
- Illinois DOL Certified Payroll Portal Upload Compatibility