Our company has both prevailing and non-prevailing wage jobs.
Our company has both reporting (prevailing) and non-reporting (non-prevailing wage) jobs; how does Certified Payroll Solution handle this?
It's really very easy - you simply "tell" Certified Payroll Solution which jobs need reports and which ones don't. There are two ways in which you can handle this.
- Create a "filter" in the QuickBooks Job Record.
- Mark the job as "Non-Reporting" in CPS when it prompts you to create the linked record for that job.
Both methods are explained in the manual provided with Certified Payroll Solution and in the Audio/Video training.
- Nevada DOT AASHTO Certified Payroll Upload Available
- QuickBooks 2023 Compatibility Announced
- Resolution for problems with initial QuickBooks 2022 release
- IMPORTANT! Problems with QuickBooks 2022 - Don't Upgrade
- Important News About QuickBooks Desktop 2021 & 2022
- 7-13-21: US DOL Releases Final WH-347 Form
- U.S. DOL issues temporary WH-347
- Another Update for Illinois DOL Electronic Uploads
- QuickBooks DESKTOP 2021 Compatibility IS AVAILABLE
- Illinois DOL Certified Payroll Portal Upload Compatibility