Is there an annual upgrade cost?
We maintain your original software through periodic program updates (usually one to two times per year - more often if reporting form or requirements change). Because we maintain our existing software, we do not charge for annual upgrades, but rather through an Annual Maintenance Agreement of $75.00 per year.
The Annual Maintenance includes new forms and/or reporting mandate changes, program enhancements (based on customer feedback), and compatibility updates for new versions of QuickBooks.
We notify you that the update is availabe, via email, and then you download them at your convenience. These updates are provided via electronic download - accessed directly from within the program, internet access is required.
- Nevada DOT AASHTO Certified Payroll Upload Available
- QuickBooks 2023 Compatibility Announced
- Resolution for problems with initial QuickBooks 2022 release
- IMPORTANT! Problems with QuickBooks 2022 - Don't Upgrade
- Important News About QuickBooks Desktop 2021 & 2022
- 7-13-21: US DOL Releases Final WH-347 Form
- U.S. DOL issues temporary WH-347
- Another Update for Illinois DOL Electronic Uploads
- QuickBooks DESKTOP 2021 Compatibility IS AVAILABLE
- Illinois DOL Certified Payroll Portal Upload Compatibility