Our QuickBooks is hosted in the cloud - will this still work?
Unfortunately, it depends on what company is providing the hosting. Some of the Intuit Authorized Hosting Companies will also host 3rd party applications such as our, others will only host QuickBooks and perhaps Microsoft Office.
Having the desktop version of QuickBooks hosted by an Intuit Authorized Hosting Company is becoming very popular and it is certainly a much better alternative for contractors than swithing to the Online version of QuickBooks.
You must realize that each hosting company has built their "platform" differently - so if you currently have a hosting provider, contact them to ask if they will aslo host our software.
If you do not currently have a hosting provider, but are interested in moving to the cloud and having QuickBooks hosted as well as our software, you'll be happy to know that we've partnered up with Qutera to have our software hosted on their platform, at a very reasonable cost. Vist http://cloud.sunburstsoftwaresolutions.com/ for complete details and pricing information.
NOTE: When moving to a hosted environment, pricing structures are different than if you purchase our software and install it locally on your computer.
- Nevada DOT AASHTO Certified Payroll Upload Available
- QuickBooks 2023 Compatibility Announced
- Resolution for problems with initial QuickBooks 2022 release
- IMPORTANT! Problems with QuickBooks 2022 - Don't Upgrade
- Important News About QuickBooks Desktop 2021 & 2022
- 7-13-21: US DOL Releases Final WH-347 Form
- U.S. DOL issues temporary WH-347
- Another Update for Illinois DOL Electronic Uploads
- QuickBooks DESKTOP 2021 Compatibility IS AVAILABLE
- Illinois DOL Certified Payroll Portal Upload Compatibility