What are the benefits of using Certified Payroll Solution?
One of the greatest benefits of using Certified Payroll Solution is the time savings through integration with your QuickBooks company file - customers have told us that:
- What used to take them a half a day or more using spreadsheets to do the reports for 10-15 jobs, now takes them roughly 10-15 minutes;
- What used to be 3+ hours completing reports manually, now takes them roughly 5-10 minutes;
- Now, the hardest part of the process is stuffing the reports into envelopes and applying postage.
Please note, these are actual user comments and can be found in the User Comments & References section.
Other benefits include:
- Accuracy -- if your QuickBooks payroll is accurate, your certified payroll reports will be accurate;
- You will no longer need to worry about transposition errors that are caused by double data entry;
- You no longer have to worry about filing your reports in a timely fashion, because it now takes minutes, instead of hours, to generate reports;
- And, because the reports are computer generated, they are legible.
- Nevada DOT AASHTO Certified Payroll Upload Available
- QuickBooks 2023 Compatibility Announced
- Resolution for problems with initial QuickBooks 2022 release
- IMPORTANT! Problems with QuickBooks 2022 - Don't Upgrade
- Important News About QuickBooks Desktop 2021 & 2022
- 7-13-21: US DOL Releases Final WH-347 Form
- U.S. DOL issues temporary WH-347
- Another Update for Illinois DOL Electronic Uploads
- QuickBooks DESKTOP 2021 Compatibility IS AVAILABLE
- Illinois DOL Certified Payroll Portal Upload Compatibility