Can I customize a report or create a new one?
There should be no need for you to have to customize an existing certified payroll report; all of our reports strictly adhere to the reporting formats and requirements of all the state agencies and labor compliance companies who offer the ability to electronically upload your certified payroll reports that we are aware of, and we do monitor their websites for new forms or reporting mandates on a regular basis.
Unfortunately, they do not contact us when they produce a new form or have made changes, so once in awhile, we will "miss" a form by a month or two. If you see a new form that we do not have, simply contact us, and we will perform the modifications, as it is possible that the changes will also require us to make changes to Certified Payroll Solutions internal code, as well.
You are free to design and create Benefit Reports (see our
Benefit Reporting Training Demonstration
, this will open a new browser page), in fact, we encourage you to do so.
- Nevada DOT AASHTO Certified Payroll Upload Available
- QuickBooks 2023 Compatibility Announced
- Resolution for problems with initial QuickBooks 2022 release
- IMPORTANT! Problems with QuickBooks 2022 - Don't Upgrade
- Important News About QuickBooks Desktop 2021 & 2022
- 7-13-21: US DOL Releases Final WH-347 Form
- U.S. DOL issues temporary WH-347
- Another Update for Illinois DOL Electronic Uploads
- QuickBooks DESKTOP 2021 Compatibility IS AVAILABLE
- Illinois DOL Certified Payroll Portal Upload Compatibility