Illinois Certified Payroll-QuickBooks
Illinois Certified Payroll Reporting Requirements
Illinois certified payroll reporting requirements can be governed by any of the following agencies or organizations, each with their own unique reporting requirements.
- NEW 8/23/20 - Compatibility with the Illinois Department of Labor Certified Transcript of Payroll Portal
- The Illinois Department of Labor and the filing of a paper Certified Transcript of Payroll.
- The Illinois Department of Transportation.
- The City of Chicago.
- The U. S Department of Labor and the filing of the Federal WH-347.
- Electronic filing requirements of LCPTracker; used by the City of Chicago.
- Electronic filing requirements via the use of the eComply (formerly MyLCM) system.
Additionally, the Illinois Department of Transportation, Tollway Authority, and the City of Chicago each have their own special EEOC Reports which must be submitted at varying intervals, see EEOC Workforce Reporting.
NOTE: Historically, the Federal WH-347 is revised every three (3) years, the current form is due to expire in 2018.
This page provides you with both a quick 10-minute Audio/Video overview of how Certified Payroll Solution will interface with and use your existing QuickBooks data to produce the final reports and a comprehensive self-paced .pdf training demo which walks you through the complete setup.
How to use this page:
- Click on the 1st image in the Demonstration(s) column to watch a 10-minute Audio/Video which will provide you with a general overview of how Certified Payroll Solution works with your QuickBooks data to produce the final certified payroll reporting forms.
- Click on the 2nd image in the Demonstration(s) column to download a comprehensive .pdf training demo which walks you through setup and use of the program.
- Click on the image(s) in the Certified Payroll Report Form(s) column to view full-sized reports that have been generated with Certified Payroll Solution.
- Click on the image(s) in the Statement of Compliance/Sign-off Sheet(s) column to view full-sized "sign-off" sheets that have been created with Certified Payroll Solution - ready for your signature.
Illinois Certified Payroll Forms & Demonstrations:
Certified Payroll Report Form(s)
Statement of Compliance/Sign-off Sheet(s)
Department of Labor Certified Transcript of Payroll
Department of Transportation Form
DOT Statement of Compliance
City of Chicago Certified Payroll Report
Compliance Statement - City of Chicago
U. S. Department of Labor (Federal) WH-347 Form
Statement of Compliance for WH-347
Free, fully functional, 30-day trials available upon request.
Comprehensive self-paced training is available free of charge, from the Certified Payroll Solution Training, Support & Resource Center
- Alaska Department of Labor-LLS Online Certified Payroll Update
- Nevada DOT AASHTO Certified Payroll Upload Available
- QuickBooks 2024 Compatibility Announced
- Resolution for problems with initial QuickBooks 2022 release
- IMPORTANT! Problems with QuickBooks 2022 - Don't Upgrade
- Important News About QuickBooks Desktop 2021 & 2022
- 7-13-21: US DOL Releases Final WH-347 Form
- U.S. DOL issues temporary WH-347
- Another Update for Illinois DOL Electronic Uploads
- QuickBooks DESKTOP 2021 Compatibility IS AVAILABLE