Mississippi Certified Payroll-QuickBooks
Mississippi Certified Payroll Reporting Requirements
Mississippi's certified payroll and prevailing wage reporting requirements follow the reporting requirements established by
- the U. S. Department of Labor and the filing of Form WH-347,
- unless you perform work for the Mississippi Department of Transportation, which requires the filing of the standard WH-347 with the CAD-881 - Statement of Compliance and the CAD-880 -Weekly Summary of Wage Rates.
- OR the DOT LPA 880/881
You will be able to choose either reporting format on a job-by-job basis.
NOTE: Historically, the Federal WH-347 is revised every three (3) years.
This page provides you with both a quick 10-minute Audio/Video overview of how Certified Payroll Solution will interface with and use your existing QuickBooks data to produce the final reports and a comprehensive self-paced .pdf training demo which walks you through the complete setup.
How to use this page:
- Click on the 1st image in the Demonstration(s) column to watch a 10-minute Audio/Video which will provide you with a general overview of how Certified Payroll Solution works with your QuickBooks data to produce the final certified payroll reporting forms.
- Click on the 2nd image in the Demonstration(s) column to download a comprehensive .pdf training demo which walks you through setup and use of the program.
- Click on the image(s) in the Certified Payroll Report Form(s) column to view full-sized reports that have been generated with Certified Payroll Solution.
- Click on the image(s) in the Statement of Compliance/Sign-off Sheet(s) column to view full-sized "sign-off" sheets that have been created with Certified Payroll Solution - ready for your signature.
Mississippi Certified Payroll Forms & Demonstrations:
Certified Payroll Report Form(s)
Statement of Compliance/Sign-off Sheet(s)
Certified Payroll Form
Department of Transportation CAD 880 & 881
U. S. Department of Labor (Federal) WH-347 Form
Statement of Compliance for WH-347
Free, fully functional, 30-day trials available upon request.
- Alaska Department of Labor-LLS Online Certified Payroll Update
- Nevada DOT AASHTO Certified Payroll Upload Available
- QuickBooks 2024 Compatibility Announced
- Resolution for problems with initial QuickBooks 2022 release
- IMPORTANT! Problems with QuickBooks 2022 - Don't Upgrade
- Important News About QuickBooks Desktop 2021 & 2022
- 7-13-21: US DOL Releases Final WH-347 Form
- U.S. DOL issues temporary WH-347
- Another Update for Illinois DOL Electronic Uploads
- QuickBooks DESKTOP 2021 Compatibility IS AVAILABLE