Oregon Certified Payroll-QuickBooks
Oregon Certified Payroll Reporting Requirements
Oregons's certified payroll and prevailing wage reporting mandates are provided by the Oregon Bureau of Labor & Industries, and require the filing of Form WH-38 and include the calculation of weighted-average overtime. In addition to the WH-38, you will be able to select and use the Federal or U. S. Department of Labor Form Wh-347 on a job-by-job basis.
Additionally, the Oregon Department of Transportation also has it's own special EEOC Report, which must be submitted on a monthly basis - see EEOC Workforce Reporting.
NOTE: Oregon has two different sets of rules for calculating overtime on private and prevailing wage jobs and requires weighted-average overtime calculations, Crew/Overtime Entry Solution will help you meet these complex requirements.
NOTE: Historically, the Federal WH-347 is revised every three (3) years, the current form is due to expire in 2018.
This page provides you with both a quick 10-minute Audio/Video overview of how Certified Payroll Solution will interface with and use your existing QuickBooks data to produce the final reports and a comprehensive self-paced .pdf training demo which walks you through the complete setup.
How to use this page:
- Click on the 1st image in the Demonstration(s) column to watch a 10-minute Audio/Video which will provide you with a general overview of how Certified Payroll Solution works with your QuickBooks data to produce the final certified payroll reporting forms.
- Click on the 2nd image in the Demonstration(s) column to download a comprehensive .pdf training demo which walks you through setup and use of the program.
- Click on the image(s) in the Certified Payroll Report Form(s) column to view full-sized reports that have been generated with Certified Payroll Solution.
- Click on the image(s) in the Statement of Compliance/Sign-off Sheet(s) column to view full-sized "sign-off" sheets that have been created with Certified Payroll Solution - ready for your signature.
Oregon Certified Payroll Forms & Demonstrations:
Certified Payroll Report Form(s)
Statement of Compliance/Sign-off Sheet(s)
Bureau of Labor & Industries Form WH-38
U. S. Department of Labor (Federal) WH-347 Form
Statement of Compliance for WH-347
Free, fully functional, 30-day trials available upon request.
Comprehensive self-paced training is available free of charge, from the Certified Payroll Solution Training, Support & Resource Center
- Alaska Department of Labor-LLS Online Certified Payroll Update
- Nevada DOT AASHTO Certified Payroll Upload Available
- QuickBooks 2024 Compatibility Announced
- Resolution for problems with initial QuickBooks 2022 release
- IMPORTANT! Problems with QuickBooks 2022 - Don't Upgrade
- Important News About QuickBooks Desktop 2021 & 2022
- 7-13-21: US DOL Releases Final WH-347 Form
- U.S. DOL issues temporary WH-347
- Another Update for Illinois DOL Electronic Uploads
- QuickBooks DESKTOP 2021 Compatibility IS AVAILABLE