Intuit QuickBooks Certified User Program
Intuit "QuickBooks Certified User" Program
The QuickBooks Certified User Program is a Web-based certification program designed for people who use QuickBooks in their day-to-day job, including bookkeepers, office managers and owners. The program is intended to broaden, deepen and verify users' knowledge of QuickBooks Financial Software (Pro, Premier editions and Enterprise editions) through training and testing. FEES APPLY.
If you are looking to enhance your QuickBooks knowledge, through training, check out the QuickBooks Certified User program.
NOTE: The QuickBooks Certified User program was designed by Real World Training, which is endorsed by Intuit, and the actual testing exams are provided by Certiport.
- Alaska Department of Labor-LLS Online Certified Payroll Update
- Nevada DOT AASHTO Certified Payroll Upload Available
- QuickBooks 2024 Compatibility Announced
- Resolution for problems with initial QuickBooks 2022 release
- IMPORTANT! Problems with QuickBooks 2022 - Don't Upgrade
- Important News About QuickBooks Desktop 2021 & 2022
- 7-13-21: US DOL Releases Final WH-347 Form
- U.S. DOL issues temporary WH-347
- Another Update for Illinois DOL Electronic Uploads
- QuickBooks DESKTOP 2021 Compatibility IS AVAILABLE