Links of Interest for Contractors Using QuickBooks
In this secton we have compiled a listing of QuickBooks & Construction related links. We've broken these links down into the following categories:
- QuickBooks User Forums
- QuickBooks ProAdvisors/CPA's Who Support our Software
- QuickBooks Training, Publications, and Supplies
- QuickBooks Integrated Software
- Construction Related Links
- Miscellaneous Links of Interest
The following on-line forums will help you connect with other user's such as yourself. The forums listed in this section are forums that we frequent and recommend to others.
Resources for various Quickbooks related Training, Publications & Supplies.
QuickBooks integrated applications save you time, reduce errors, helps you work smarter. Make the move from time-consuming Excel spreadsheets to real automation. The money that you spend today on integrated applications is time that you will save tomorrow.
Programs that work with our software are indicated.
We are frequently asked if we know of a ProAdvisor, CPA, bookkeeper, etc. who can help our customers set up QuickBooks for use in the commercial construction industry.
The people that are contained within this on-line, public referral database are ProAdvisors, Bookkeepers, CPA's who have helped our customers successfully set-up and run QuickBooks and our software. The keyword in the previous sentence is, SUCCESSFULLY, meaning that these people have followed through on their promises to the customer and have actually helped them setup the program and train them to use it. No half measures for these people.
When contacting them, please tell them that you found their contact info on our website.
Disclaimer: Please be advised that any contract purchased with these or any other company not listed here, which is not fulfilled by that company, will not count toward Sunburst Software Solutions, Inc. paid support and training contracts.
NOTE: If you are a ProAdvisor, CPA, or consultant who has worked with our software and would like to be listed here, please read How Does Sunburst Work with ProAdvisors & Accountants? and then contact us to be included in this on-line directory.
Looking for help with making the move to government construction contract bidding, compliance, and additional certified payroll reporting requirements? Check these useful websites.
- Nevada DOT AASHTO Certified Payroll Upload Available
- QuickBooks 2023 Compatibility Announced
- Resolution for problems with initial QuickBooks 2022 release
- IMPORTANT! Problems with QuickBooks 2022 - Don't Upgrade
- Important News About QuickBooks Desktop 2021 & 2022
- 7-13-21: US DOL Releases Final WH-347 Form
- U.S. DOL issues temporary WH-347
- Another Update for Illinois DOL Electronic Uploads
- QuickBooks DESKTOP 2021 Compatibility IS AVAILABLE
- Illinois DOL Certified Payroll Portal Upload Compatibility