Folder QuickBooks AIA® Style Billing Support Center
Welcome to the Construction Application for Payment Solution (AIA® Style Billing) Support, Training & Resource Center
We have dedicated this section to be the gateway to the following FREE QuickBooks AIA® Style Percentage of Completion Contract Billing training, technical support, and resource items.
- Access to numerous FREE QuickBooks AIA® Style Billing training items; including Audio/Video training (in Windows Media Player & Flash) and written documentation.
- Access to FREE Advanced Technical Training documentation; including AIA® Style Billing Best Practices AND Resolving Common User Errors, 8 Deadly Sins of AIA® Style Billing when using QuickBooks, Networking Construction Application for Payment Solution, etc.
- Access to FREE Technical Support Error Messages and their resolutions. These are the most common and up-to-date problems that users encounter with step-by-step resolutions - we document these errors as they occur.
- Additional technical and educational articles; including whitepapers, product brochures and comparison charts.
This section contains FREE self-paced Construction Application for Payment Solution (CAPS) Audio/Video training using .mp4 videos. All items are designed to provide a thorough overview to setting up and using Construction Application for Payment Solution to generate your Percentage of Completion Contract Billings.
The most important videos to watch are:
- Video #3 - Construction Application for Payment Solution Initial Setup
- Video #4 - Construction Application for Payment Solution QuickBooks Setup
- Video #5 - Construction Application for Payment Solution Generating Your AIA® Type billings
We have found that customers who take advantage of these FREE Training mechanisms are much happier with their software, as they actually get to "see the program in action" while the setup procedures are explained and demonstrated.
These training modules can also be found on our Web Service Center (where you download your software).
Screenshots shown in the videos may differ slightly from the actual screens you see in the program, however, setup instruction remain the same. Please realize that we spend approximately 250 hours of our time creating these videos that are available here, therefore, it is not an easy task to keep them updated.
This section contains several short videos which cover our most frequent Support Calls. All of the information in these videos also have written instruction in our printed and .pdf manuals as well as in the In-Program Help file (accessed from the big ? mark in the lower right corner of each window).
Topics covered include: How to backup your data, How to restore your data, how to find your "lost" data, and more.
These videos have been created in an mp4 file format - which means they should run using whatever video software you have installed on your computer; heck they even work with the HP MediaSmart Video player on my laptop!
The Construction Application for Payment Solution Technical & Training section includes FREE advanced Training and Support items such as obtaining updates, Windows Vista compatibility, network installation, backing up your CAPS data, 8 Deadly Sins of AIA Billing with CAPS, etc.
Error message can be very frustrating; but error messages should not stop you from using your program - nor should they be ignored! Error messages are indications that 'something' is not accurate and needs to be corrected in order for your final reports to be accurate.
The Construction Application for Payment Solution Error Messages section deals strictly with errors that you might encounter when installing CAPS, setting up your AIA Billing preferences, running CAPS, QuickBooks connection errors, and errors when printing reports.
Error messages are shown in the order that they would normally occur during installation, setup, and actually running Construction Application for Payment Solution.
How to use this on-line listing of error messages:
- Determine what step and when you are receiving the error message.
- Select the appropriate link below - the Item Title describes the step in which you could be receiving the error.
- Use the Search function and type in a search string.
- Read all possible error messages and solutions contained within that section.
The error resolutions found in this section are the same problem solving steps that our support staff will have you perform shuld you contact us by phone.
This section contains additional educational articles such as:
- Case Studies
- Integrating Construction Application for Payment Solution with QuickBooks.
- Construction Application for Payment Solution Design & Utilization of the Intuit QuickBooks SDK (Software Development Kit).
- Construction Application for Payment Solution Whitepaper.
- Construction Application for Payment Solution Product Brochure.