Folder QuickBooks Certified Payroll Support Center
Welcome to the Certified Payroll Solution Support, Training & Resource Center.
We have dedicated this section to be the gateway to the following FREE QuickBooks Certified Payroll training, technical support, and resource items.
- Access to numerous FREE QuickBooks Certified Payroll Solution training items; including Audio/Video training (in Windows Media Player & Flash) and written documentation.
- Access to FREE Advanced Technical Training documentation; including handling employee pay scale changes, handling wage restitution when you\'ve underpaid employees, creating electronic certified payroll reports, etc.
- Access to FREE Technical Support Error Messages and their resolutions. These are the most common and up-to-date problems that users encounter with step-by-step resolutions - we document these errors as they occur.
- Additional technical and educational articles; including whitepapers, product brochures and comparison charts.
This section contains several short videos which cover our most frequent Support Calls. All of the information in these videos also have written instruction in our printed and .pdf manuals as well as in the In-Program Help file (accessed from the big ? mark in the lower right corner of each window).
Topics covered include: How to backup your data, How to restore your data, how to find your "lost" data, and more.
These videos have been created in an mp4 file format - which means they should run using whatever video software you have installed on your computer; heck they even work with the HP MediaSmart Video player on my laptop!
This section contains FREE self-paced Certified Payroll Solution Audio/Video training options separated into specific folders. All items are designed to provide a thorough overview to setting up and using Certified Payroll Solution.
We have found that customers who take advantage of these FREE Training mechanisms are much happier with their software, as they actually get to "see the program in action" while the setup procedures are explained and demonstrated.
These training modules can also be found on our Web Service Center (where you download your software) or accessed from within the actual CPS program by going to the Help menu-->choosing On the Web --> and clicking on the Training option.
Important Note: Screenshots shown in video may differ slightly from the actual screenshots you see in the program, however, setup instruction remains the same. Please realize that we spend approximately 300 hours of our time creating the videos that are available here, therefore, it is not an easy task to keep them updated.
The Certified Payroll Solution for QuickBooks Technical & Training section included FREE Advanced Training and Support items such as: program enhancement releases, obtaining and installing program updates, handling employee pay scale changes, creating electronic certified payroll reports, network installation, troubleshooting blank spots on your reports, printing or reprinting old reports, etc.
Some pdf documents will not open if you are using Chrome and the built in Chrome pdf viewer - this seems to be a widespread issue and NOT specific to our website. Simply simply use Internet Explorer or Firefox.
OR TO FIX IT ONCE AND FOR ALL BECAUSE I'M BETTING YOU HAVE THE SAME ISSUE ON OTHER SITES:
Now, when you click on PDF's they will download and when the download has completed you can click on the file name to lauch it in Adobe Reader.
Error messages can be very frustrating; but error messages should NOT stop you from using your program - nor should they be ignored! Error messages are indications that "something" is not accurate and needs to be corrected in order for your final reports to be accurate.
The Certified Payroll Solution Error Messages section deals strictly with errors that you might encounter when installing CPS, setting up your certified payroll reporting preferences, running CPS, QuickBooks connection errors, work classification errors, and errors when printing reports.
Error messages are shown in the order that they would normally occur during installation, setup, and actually running Certified Payroll Solution.
How to use this on-line listing of error messages:
- Determine what step and when you are receiving the error message.
- Select the appropriate link within this section - the section title will describe the step in which you could be receiving the error.
- Use the Search function and type in a search string (works just like a Google search).
- Read all possible error messages and solutions contained within that section.
The error resolutions found in this section are the same problem solving steps that our support staff will have you perform should you contact us by phone.
This section is used to provide information about general and state specific program updates, how to obtain the update and implement any necessary changes.
This section contains additional educational articles such as:
- User Case Studies
- Integrating Certified Payroll Solution with QuickBooks.
- Certified Payroll Solution Design & Utilization of the Intuit QuickBooks SDK (Software Development Kit).
- Certified Payroll Solution Whitepaper.
- Certified Payroll Solution Product Brochure
- Comparision Chart.
This section contains additional Prevailing Wage Compliance documents that simply cannot be completed in Certified Payroll Solution, due to the fact that either we cannot access the data or the data required simply is not available - BUT - can be used with the QuickBooks "Letters" function.