Tennessee Certified Payroll - QuickBooks
Tennessee Certified Payroll Reporting Requirements
Tennessee follows the reporting requirements established by the U.S. Department of Labor and file the Federal WH-347 certified payroll form.
Tennessee Department of Transportation requires ALL prime and subcontractors working on DOT projects with federal funding to submit certified payrolls into the AASHTOWare Project Civil Rights and Labor™ (CRL) Management System. There is no screenshot as it is not legible due to the complexity of the form.
Instructions for setup is available when you download a trial version, update your existing installation, or purchase the software.
NOTE: Historically, the Federal WH-347 is revised every three (3) years.
This page provides you with a quick 10-minute Audio/Video overview of how Certified Payroll Solution will interface with and use your existing QuickBooks data to produce the final reports which provides you with an overview of setup & use.
How to use this page:
- Click on the 1st image in the Demonstration(s) column to watch a 10-minute Audio/Video which will provide you with a general overview of how Certified Payroll Solution works with your QuickBooks data to produce the final certified payroll reporting forms.
- Click on the image(s) in the Certified Payroll Report Form(s) column to view full-sized reports that have been generated with Certified Payroll Solution.
- Click on the image(s) in the Statement of Compliance/Sign-off Sheet(s) column to view full-sized "sign-off" sheets that have been created with Certified Payroll Solution - ready for your signature.
Tennessee Certified Payroll Forms & Demonstrations:
Certified Payroll Report Form(s)
Statement of Compliance/Sign-off Sheet(s)
U. S. Department of Labor (Federal) WH-347 Form
Statement of Compliance for WH-347
Free, fully functional, 30-day trials available upon request.
Comprehensive self-paced training is available free of charge, from the Certified Payroll Solution Training, Support & Resource Center
- Alaska Department of Labor-LLS Online Certified Payroll Update
- Nevada DOT AASHTO Certified Payroll Upload Available
- QuickBooks 2024 Compatibility Announced
- Resolution for problems with initial QuickBooks 2022 release
- IMPORTANT! Problems with QuickBooks 2022 - Don't Upgrade
- Important News About QuickBooks Desktop 2021 & 2022
- 7-13-21: US DOL Releases Final WH-347 Form
- U.S. DOL issues temporary WH-347
- Another Update for Illinois DOL Electronic Uploads
- QuickBooks DESKTOP 2021 Compatibility IS AVAILABLE