Certified Payroll Solution Updates: WH-347, LcpTracker, Ohio DOT & more
We have released a major upgrade for the Certified Payroll Solution program (Version 5.0.638), which you MUST download and install at your earliest convenience. Please note that our software update delivery method/procedure has changed, so please be sure to read this entire support article carefully!
This update includes a new Federal WH-347 which will expire in 2018.
Note: New trial users/customers will automatically receive the updates listed below - existing customers with a current annual maintenance plan will need to download this update on each computer running the Certiifed Payroll program utilizing the instruction below.
How to obtain the upgrade:
Because many customers have not downloaded the update that we released in September, 2014 – everyone should follow the instructions below – they will walk you through each step. There should be no need to contact us for assistance.
- 1.Make a backup of your certified payroll data (Backup & Restore menu à Enhanced Backup à (use the Browse for Backup Folder button to choose a location if one currently does not exist) à click the Backup button and then the Exit button when complete.
- 2.From the Help menu à choose About à click the Login to Web Service Center button. This launches a web page containing your account information.
Click on the New Installation button on the right hand side of this page (which opens a new page) à on this page click on the Download Current CPS Setup button, saving the installation to the hard drive of your computer.
- 3.When the existing version of the software has finished uninstalling you can then install the newly downloaded version.
What’s in this upgrade?
- New Federal WH-347 form – required in all states. This one expires in 2018.
- LcpTracker update – correction for handling fringes paid in cash in lieu of plan payments
- Authorized Deduction Report splits out amounts for Other Withholdings and Union Dues
- MyLCM electronic upload – you can now choose between two formats, XML & CSV. Contact MyLCM for details about which format to use for specific projects.
- Add employee Apprentice # to the State of Washington Certified Payroll report in the Work Classification are. You will need to add the apprentice # to applicable employees by going to the Linked Data menu à Employees à Edit the record of each apprentice and add the #.
- Adds the New Your MTA WF-247 report, also known as the Monthly Work Force Utilization Report Form WF-257
- Add the ability to print a notarized Federal Statement of Compliance. This setting can be found in the “Form Options tab” for each job and may be assigned in the Job Defaults.
- Modified Nevada State form to include the driver’s license state for each employee.
- QuickBooks 2015 compatibility – first released 9/30/2014 – documentation found here on our website - http://www.sunburstsoftwaresolutions.com/quickbooks-2015.htm
Ohio DOT Electronic Upload format is coming.
We are working on finishing up the Ohio DOT ASSHTO spreadsheet upload format. These changes will likely be completed in a week or two. It will function much like the Minnesota DOT form does, which we released last year.. If you would like notification when this update has been completed, please email Ben or Nancy.
- Nevada DOT AASHTO Certified Payroll Upload Available
- QuickBooks 2023 Compatibility Announced
- Resolution for problems with initial QuickBooks 2022 release
- IMPORTANT! Problems with QuickBooks 2022 - Don't Upgrade
- Important News About QuickBooks Desktop 2021 & 2022
- 7-13-21: US DOL Releases Final WH-347 Form
- U.S. DOL issues temporary WH-347
- Another Update for Illinois DOL Electronic Uploads
- QuickBooks DESKTOP 2021 Compatibility IS AVAILABLE
- Illinois DOL Certified Payroll Portal Upload Compatibility