QuickBooks Payroll Wage Manager - Demonstration & Trial
Watch a 10-minute Demonstration & Download a Trial
Wage Manager Solution works with QuickBooks Pro/Premier 2003-2015 and Enterprise 3.0-15.0. This includes any off the Premier or Enterprise Edition version (Accountant, Contractor, Manufacturing,....).
Wage Manager does not work with 2002 or prior, Simple Start, Basic, Mac, or On-Line Editions.
See the Wage Manager Solution Computer & Software Requirements page for additional details.
You may download a Free Trial at the bottom of this page, but first, a quick overview.
Wage Manager Solution allows you to import and view your employees, the payroll wage items, and pay rates that are currently assigned to them in a convenient spreadsheet type layout.
After this information is in Wage Manager, you can create new payroll wage items and pay rates; modify existing payroll wage items with new rates; or remove obsolete payroll wage items-assigning the changes to one or multiple employees within the grid. Writing the information back to QuickBooks, at the click of a button.
Selecting an existing payroll item and then clicking the Copy button, will allow you to copy an existing payroll structure; creating items for straight time, over time, double time, and triple time, all at the same time, and assign the new payroll item to multiple employees at once.
Download a Free Trial
installation. Save the file on your hard drive for future reference or choose "Open or Run" instead.
- During the trial period, you will be unable to write or save any new payroll items or changes back to your QuickBooks file.
- Existing CPS customers should NOT download the trial, as you already have a licensed version of Wage Manager available from the CPS, Run menu and choosing Wage Manager.
- Nevada DOT AASHTO Certified Payroll Upload Available
- QuickBooks 2023 Compatibility Announced
- Resolution for problems with initial QuickBooks 2022 release
- IMPORTANT! Problems with QuickBooks 2022 - Don't Upgrade
- Important News About QuickBooks Desktop 2021 & 2022
- 7-13-21: US DOL Releases Final WH-347 Form
- U.S. DOL issues temporary WH-347
- Another Update for Illinois DOL Electronic Uploads
- QuickBooks DESKTOP 2021 Compatibility IS AVAILABLE
- Illinois DOL Certified Payroll Portal Upload Compatibility