Technical Specifications & System Requirements
Wage Manager Solution (WMS) successfully passed all requirements of the QuickBooks Technical Review process for Intuit Developer Network members, this allows us to display the QuickBooks Gold Developer logo to the right on our website. The Technical Review is administered by several different independent third parties, hired by Intuit, and consists of over 30 test cases designed to verify the high quality of these products:
- Install/Uninstall process
- Basic functionality
- Integration with QuickBooks
- Error handling
- Customer satisfaction survey
- A thorough review of the program by a Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor, hiried by Intuit, who specializes in the construction industry -
download the ProAdvisor Review
- Windows® 8.1 compatibility since October 2013
- Windows® 8 Compatibility since 10/15/2012
- Windows® 7 compatibility since 9/28/2009
- Compatible with Windows® Server 2008 and 2012
- Compatible with Windows® Small Business Server 2008 and 2011
- QuickBooks® Pro or Premier 2015 and Enterprise 15.0 compatibility available since 9/22/2014
- QuickBooks® Pro or Premier 2014 and Enterprise 14.0 compatibility since 9/24/2013
- QuickBooks® Pro or Premier 2013 and Enterprise 13.0 compatibility since 10/15/2012
- QuickBooks® Pro or Premier 2012 and Enterprise 12.0 compatibility since 9/27/2011.
Save MONEY on QuickBooks software
QuickBooks 2015 prices have increased
- Order QuickBooks Pro, Premier for the desktop or NEW Basic or Enhanced Desktop Payroll subscriptions at a 10-20% discount through our Authorized Intuit Affiliate page.
- As an Intuit Premier Reseller, we can provide you with discounts on QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions, request a price quote for QuickBooks Enterprise and/or a price quote for QuickBooks Assisted Payroll - complete our
form as there are monthly specials.
System (Computer) and Software Requirements
If you can run a currently supported Windows® desktop version of QuickBooks (currently Pro or Premier 2012-2015 and/or Enterprise 12.0-15.0) then you can run our software, it's as simple as that!
Please allow for the following additional requirements:
- 50 MB of disk space for our software and data
*Important Information about older Windows, Office, and QuickBooks versions*:
While our sofware still runs on Windows® XP Professional, Windows® XP Home, and Windows® 2000 with the latest Critical Updates and/or Service Packs applied as well as supports Microsort Office 97, 2000, XP, and 2003 - Microsoft and Intuit no longer support these products. Therefore, we can no longer, in good conscience say that we support them.
While our software may work today, with these versions, tomorrow it may not - and there will be nothing that we can do about it.
Our software still works with QuickBooks Pro 2003 through 2011, QuickBooks Premier 2003 through 2011, and Enterprise 3.0 through 11.0; however, Intuit no longer provides support for these versions.