Washington ProAdvisors & CPA's
Washington ProAdvisors & CPA's who understand the use of QuickBooks in the construction industry, Certified Payroll, AIA Billing and/or the use of our software.
Northwest Numbers Ltd.
Silverdale, WA (360) 698-1806
Ask to speak with Benjamin Wofford - he is familiar with Certified Payroll Solution.
Fife, WA (253) 202-3612
Francine has been using Certified Payroll Solution for a client since October, 2005
Guides public agencies and contractors in managing the complex world of public contracting by developing and implementing strategic contracting approaches and practices...creatively solving challenging procurement and contracting problems..and providing clear, comprehensive, and focused training on a wide variety of public contracting issues, including prevailing wages. Mike Purdy also helps businesses with market development, responding to public solicitations, and interview coaching. Mike has been meeting the needs of satisfied public agencies and contractors since 2005, drawing on 30 years as a public sector contracting manager for he largest public agencies in the State of Washington.
Mike does not work with QuickBooks or provide QuickBooks training.
- Nevada DOT AASHTO Certified Payroll Upload Available
- QuickBooks 2023 Compatibility Announced
- Resolution for problems with initial QuickBooks 2022 release
- IMPORTANT! Problems with QuickBooks 2022 - Don't Upgrade
- Important News About QuickBooks Desktop 2021 & 2022
- 7-13-21: US DOL Releases Final WH-347 Form
- U.S. DOL issues temporary WH-347
- Another Update for Illinois DOL Electronic Uploads
- QuickBooks DESKTOP 2021 Compatibility IS AVAILABLE
- Illinois DOL Certified Payroll Portal Upload Compatibility